Our motto “Healing through Knowledge,”inspires us to help our patients understand the dynamic movement of the knee and the potential issues that may arise which require treatment.
The Knee Assessment of Tomorrow: Knee Kinesiography
At Kinestique, Singapore’s first Knee Kinesiography centre, our proprietary KneeKG™ system provides a dynamic analysis of your joint in weight-bearing motion to understand and manage your knee-related issues. This helps us to:
- provide an alternative way of diagnosis by capturing the dynamic and functional movement of the knee, to complement the static analysis of CT scans and MRIs.
- provide a more “realistic” understanding of your knee issues while in motion by observing your gait.
Our analysis, to understand whether your knee pain is a functional (movement) or skeletal issue. Some skeletal issues are:
- Inflammatory — swelling of joints or tendons (from accidents, falls or overstrain), tightness within the last 48 hours
- Mechanical — Pain from joints (alignment issues)
- DOMS — (Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness)