What does Kinestique Offer?
Wearing the KneeKG™ System
The physiotherapist will assist the patient in putting on the Kinestique KneeKG™ system and calibrating the system to capture data from each patient. The patient will then be put through a series of tests while in weight-bearing motion.
Capturing the patient’s 3D movements
The Kinestique KneeKG™ system will gather data through various sensors while the patient walks for 2 sets of 45 seconds (left/right).
Rendering a 3D bone model of the patient’s knee
The Kinestique KneeKG™ system will render the 3D bone model of your knee movements:
– Flexion / Extension
– Internal / External tibial rotation
– Varus / Valgus
Witnessing real-time 3D bone movement
Our physiotherapist will show patients their 3D bone model to facilitate visualization and dynamic analysis of joint movement.
Read more about Kinestique
Our rehabilitation plan consists of the following:
Soft Tissue Manipulation
Small Muscle Stabilisation
Dynamic Stretching and Muscle Lengthening
Prime Mover Muscle Strengthening
The components of the Pilates programme utilises the Pilates Reformer to
· Develop bilateral leg strength and hip mobility while challenging pelvic & spinal stability
· Develop dynamic stabilisation of the ankle, knee & hip joint while on a single leg
· Develop knee eccentric strength, hip and ankle mobility while challenging pelvic and spinal dynamic stability
· Develop overall core strength for dynamic trunk stabilisation