Kinestique's Data Protection Policy
If you have any questions about our use of your Personal Information you can contact us at:
Kinestique (S) Pte Ltd
Attn: Data Protection Officer
290 Orchard Road #09-15,
Paragon Medical Centre,
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA COLLECTED
Personal data as defined in the PDPA refers to data about an individual who can be identified or any identifiable living individual, or any other information which we have or likely have access to. Commonly collected personal data of our customers include, amongst other things, names, addresses, telephone (landline and mobile) numbers, e-mail addresses, NRIC/FIN numbers, nationalities, dates of birth and credit card information.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The principal ways we collect Personal Data are through our web contact forms, media consent forms, e-mails and other forms of communications.
We collect Personal Data through:
- this website (the “Site”);
- our social media pages
- and through other means (for example, media consent forms).
Cookies are small files which require user permission in order to be installed on a device’s hard drive. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after such permission is granted. By collecting and analyzing data on the user’s browsing patterns, cookies allow web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring a web application’s operations to the user’s specific needs and preferences.
Permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers. You can however choose to disable this function in your browser’s settings. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This use is designed to assist us in gathering data on web page traffic. The gathered data is used only for statistical purposes.
Overall, the data collected by the cookies is used for the purpose of improving your browsing experience on our website. Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or any information about you outside of your browsing activity on our website.
By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:-
- Communicating with you and others as part of our business;
- Sending you important information regarding our business, other terms and conditions, renewal of policies and other administrative information;
- Processing, assessing and determining any applications or requests made by you for our services;
- Performing any functions and activities related to the products and/or services provided by Kinestique (S) Pte Ltd including, without limitation;
- Enrolling you in contests, prize draws and similar promotions, and administering these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data;
- Take part in any survey or promotional event conducted by us or our authorised service providers;
- Subscribe to our newsletters, or our mailing lists for email subscription, postal promotions or phone or other forms of marketing, including via telephone calls, messaging by SMS/ MMSs and WhatsApp;
- Contact us or our authorised representatives via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings or emails;
- Submit a comment, question or feedback to us using our feedback forms, whether provided online or otherwise.
- Facilitating social media sharing functionality; or
- Resolving complaints, and handling requests for data access or correction
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We treat all personal data provided by you in strict confidence, and will only use your personal data in the manner set out in this Data Protection Policy. This Data Protection Policy applies to all personal data that you provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. We will protect your personal data with appropriate technical, physical, legal and organizational measures. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we will use reasonable precautions to ensure your personal data is not subject to unnecessary risks.
We will take reasonable steps to handle and to protect your personal data as required under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and other relevant legislation.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
PERSONAL DATA OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you provide Personal Data to Kinestique regarding other individuals, you agree:
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the information security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Apple®, Google®, Microsoft®, RIM/Blackberry® or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or electronic device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with Kinestique.
Last Updated On Wed 4 Nov 2020